- Ingredient responsible for killing bacteria that infect pores,
- Used to treat mild and moderate acne that is both comedonal and/or inflamed,
- Used to clear bumps and swelling caused by Rosacea.
- Antibacterial ingredient used to treat Acne.
- Type of AHA,
- Exfoliating Ingredient,
- Provides skin renewing benefits,
- Reduces visible signs of aging caused by the sun,
- Beneficial to skin that may be prone to Comedones (closed and/or open).
- Compounds of subtances either directly related to Vitamin A or that are able to function like it.
- Increases blood flow,
- Stimulates skins’ Dermis,
- Powerful wrinkle reduction agent due to its known positive effect on Collagen and Elastin production.
- Ascorbic/ L-Ascorbic Acid being the most popular of the many forms (evens skin tone AND keeps skin youthful),
- Evens skin tone, maintains hydration and even reduces the impacts of pollutants on the skin.
- Free radical (charged particle) shield and scavanger,
- Basic antioxidant,
- Wrinkle prevenative agent that also keeps the skin looking youthful.
- Linoleic Acid (Omega-6 Fatty Acid),
- Improves skins’ regeneration,
- Emollient, hydrating and also functions as an antioxidant.