Happy Monday All!
I’m excited to say that we FINALLY have the Cucumber Herbal Conditioning Cleanser at Kiehl’s stores in Canada (not online, yet), which is great considering it’s popularity elsewhere in the world! Social media has been living for it recently.
Obviously I picked one up the moment it hit the shelves and I’m already obsessed. It’s thick consistency and light, but fresh smell are a great start to it’s light lather and great cleansing properties; it even takes off light makeup! It leaves the skin feeling moisturized and hydrated which makes it great for a dry skin type, and all skins, even those with acne.
You can pick one up at your local Kiehl’s store, for now!
I was feeling inspired by the launch of the cleanser and so threw together a DIY Cucumber Mask. It was hydrating and soothing, also super cooling. If you’re thinking you might want to give it a shot, see the instructions below!
What you need:
- 1/2 Cucumber,
- 2 tbps Honey,
- 2 tbps Kiehl’s Calendula and Aloe Soothing Hydration Mask.
- Peel and puree the cucumber,
- Mix the other two ingredients with the puree,
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 min,
- Wash skin using Kiehl’s Cucumber Herbal Conditioning Cleanser and then dry,
- Apply mask to skin and leave on for 10 minutes,
- Wash off and finish with prefered skincare routine.
Doesn’t your skin feel super fresh?
I’m vowed to myself that I’m going to start trying more DIY masks and I’ll definitely be sharing those experiences along the way.
I’d also love to know your thoughts on this DIY mask and also the new Kiehl’s Cucumber Herbal Conditioning Cleanser (once you get your hands on it). As always, leave those thoughts below or shoot me an email.