Happy Sunday kiddo’s, it’s an absolutely gorgeous day in Toronto and that deserves a day of pampering as well as some R&R.
Last week was a slightly hectic one, but when is it not, I mean really; however I made it through with my skin still intact. Although, as I got to the end of the week I began seeing some of the impact from the added stress, and I absolutely DESPISE stressed skin, so here’s what we’re going to do to aleviate that issue…
Rescued on a Sunday Routine, For Normal/Oily Skin with Textural Issues and Slight Pigmentation
- 1 Pump ~ Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash to kickstart the skin into its woken state, reduce puffiness and invigorate,
- 10 Minutes ~ L’Oréal Pure-Clay Red Algae Mask for a gentle exfoliation, energized radiance and youthful glow,
- 5 Minutes ~ Kiehl’s Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Mask to refresh the skin with a burst of hydration and calm any infmaled, red or irritated areas,
- Kiehl’s Brightness Activating Toner to restore pH and reduce building of melanin,
- Kiehl’s Age Defender Eye Contour Cream to reduce dark circles, puffiness and initial signs of aging,
- 3 Drops ~ The Ordinary 2% Hyaluronic Acid + B5 to hydrate the skin and restore its’ texture,
- 3 Drops ~ The Ordinary 12% Ascorbyl Glucoside to combat melanogenesis,
- 3 Drops ~ Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate to supply anti-oxidants and a healthy, warm glow,
- 1 1/2 Pumps ~ Kiehl’s Skin Rescuer to calm and moisturize stressed skin.
Now, didn’t that feel incredible?
These bad boys are my go-to whenever my skin is feeling weak, malnourished and/or stressed. All together, they’re some of my favourite products.
So if you find you’re skin is ever feeling stressed or beginning to wear-down you might want to consider taking a look at a few of these products. And as always, hit me up with any questions or if you want some added guidance.
Keep your skin calm and it shall carry on,