One of the questions I often face from many people is,
What’s the difference between a Sheet Mask and Wash-Off/Professional Masks?
… so I decided to do a little project and point out some of those differences.
Two weeks ago I did 7 days straight of Sheet Masks and starting tonight I’ll be doing the same with different Professional Masks.
The key difference between a Professional Mask and a Sheet Mask is that Professional ones are more targeted treatments, and can offer deeper cleanses while doing so. In essence, someone with a more complex/oily skin type may want to use Professional Masks over Sheet Masks, in order to help address the specific needs and concerns at hand.
… and I love my Professional Masks.
Here’s my schedule for my 7 Day Mask Challenge, Week Two, Professional Masks:
- May 19th: L’Oréal Pure Clay Pore Refining Mask,
- May 20th: Brothers Life Plankton Mask,
- May 21st: Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Energizing Radiance Mask + Kiehl’s Calendula and Aloe Soothing Hydration Mask,
- May 22nd: Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Mask,
- May 23rd: Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask + Kiehl’s Calendula and Aloe Soothing Hydration Mask,
- May 24th: Kiehl’s Cilantro and Orange Pollutant Defendant Mask,
- May 25th: L’Oréal Pure Clay Brightening Mask.
Intricate, isn’t it?
Much like with The 7 Day Mask Challenge, Week One, I’ll be posting daily about my experience with each mask and what I enjoyed about it.
So check back tomorrow for Day 1’s post, and keep in mind you may be encouraged to try a new mask or two once we get started… and I wouldn’t blame you.