Alright friends, the race is on.
My most recent blog Sheet Masks vs. Professional Masks || What’s the Difference Anyways?, talks about some of the similarities and differences between both types of masking. Personally I swing between both types throughout the week but as I was writing I thought to myself, what would 7 days straight of one type of masking (using a different mask every night) do for my skin?
… and so The 7 Day Mask Challenges was my decision to put myself, and skin, to the test to really dive into the different results produced by the two types of masks.
Week One is designated to the use of Sheet Masks and Week Two is dedicated to the use of my Professional Masks.
After each mask use I’ll post a blog about the mask, my thoughts and the results; with photos to document as well.
Week One’s Schedule:
- 04/29/17: SNP Charcoal Mineral Black Ampuple Mask,
- 04/30/17: Etude House Hyaluronic Acid Mask,
- 05/01/17: Innisfree Rice Mask,
- 05/02/17: Dewy Tree Deep Detox Black Mask,
- 05/03/17: Innisfree Manuka Honey Mask,
- 05/04/17: Etude House Pearl Mask,
- 05/05/17: Innisfree Pomegranate Mask.
I’ll be starting the challenge this evening and I’m both excited and nervous as my skin is in top-notch condition, and the results of this challenge can only go one of two ways.
So, here’s to broadening our horizons…
Ps, follow me on Instagram to keep up with all the fun Story action…